application crashes

Aug 17, 2007 at 10:38 PM
Hi,

this programme looks really promising, unfortunately I cannot give it a try since it is crashing
on my Windows Vista Home Professional German computer.
I was wondering is anybody could give my an advice as to what I could do to get this running.

When I first run the application I was able to authenticate to flickr, but after the authentication the
application crashed.. now every time I run it it crashes, just after having shown the user interface
for a second. Its the windows error message "is not working any more.." that pops up. No
specific error message that I know.

I have got .NET 3.0 installed. Is there anything other that I can do?

thanks
Kurt
Aug 18, 2007 at 12:55 PM
ok, It seems that I found a bug. If there are no photosets in flickr, the application crashes since it expects at least one photoset to be present.

@Erwyn: please see my private message on this!

thanks
Kurt
Coordinator
Aug 19, 2007 at 12:11 PM

kurthectic wrote:
ok, It seems that I found a bug. If there are no photosets in flickr, the application crashes since it expects at least one photoset to be present.

@Erwyn: please see my private message on this!

Hi Kurt. Thanks for the bug report. I was able to fix this issue in v0.8.0.0. The app no longer crashes when the user has no photosets on Flickr. It now shows a warning message to the user in the status area.
Jan 2, 2008 at 9:22 PM
Hi!
The application also crashes with my on a Windows XP and also on a Windows Vista Ultimate. Tried with different sets.
Also tried to download the source code to check the problem, but can't build without the password for the pfx !?
please email me: tas at fullsix dot com.
Coordinator
Jan 3, 2008 at 7:58 AM

tiagonmas wrote:
Hi!
The application also crashes with my on a Windows XP and also on a Windows Vista Ultimate. Tried with different sets.
Also tried to download the source code to check the problem, but can't build without the password for the pfx !?

The solution contains a passwords.txt file with the information you need to use the pfx file. Check out the main page of this project on CodePlex on how you can obtain trace information when the application is running (or crashing).